With an emphasis on quick, practical advice on how to use fresh herbs and herbal remedies, this little guide teaches you what herbs to take when, and why.
- Identifying, Harvesting and Drying your own Herbs.
- Growing Your Own (from windowsill or developing your own cottage garden).
- Preparing Herb Teas, Vinegars and Poultices.
- Common Herbs for everyday ailments.
- A Herb Listing covering the most essential herbs, where they can be found, and how to use them.
Little Black Cat Books is a small collective of Dyers, Weavers, Herbalists and Healers who are trying to revive and recover the most useful of our lost folk traditions. We aim to bring books that educate and encourage health, sustainability and enjoyment!