Sortieren: Ältester zuerst | Neuester zuerst
1-24 von 24 Diskussionsbeiträgen
Ersteintrag: 27.01.2013 17:08:34 GMT+01:00
Ich spreche kein Deutsch, ich bin mit Google Translate, aber ich wollte nur sagen... Sie können alle von uns Americas für die Suche nach diesen Artikel auf Ihrem Amazon.de und den Kauf der letzte der Aktien bis zu danken. Ich nehme an, einige von euch wissen, was passiert ist in Nordamerika mit der "überverkauften" Lager.

Es ist eine Schande. Jedenfalls bin ich froh, dass ich ein Polizist zu mir kommen in Amerika und es tut mir leid, wenn jemand von euch verpasst. Zumindest hast du eine Chance, die meisten von uns dachten, dass wir immer eine Kopie und uns wurde gesagt unsere Bestellungen wurden storniert die Versandkosten Tag.

Ich hoffe, dass Google hat mich nicht sagen, ich war denunziert meine Nation und zu einem deutschen National. Have a good New Year!

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 27.01.2013 17:29:43 GMT+01:00
Stephan meint:
For the future please don't use google translate ;) most of the things you wrote up there aren't making any sense =/ maybe next time you post your original english text or at least on the bottom of the german translation, so that people with english skills at least understand what you're trying to say :) in this form I think no one really gets what you wanted to say :)

Veröffentlicht am 27.01.2013 17:57:51 GMT+01:00
deadpenis meint:
Anscheinend gibts für US-Kunden einen Polizisten gratis dazu. Warum werden hier Leute aus Übersee bevorzugt? :/

Veröffentlicht am 27.01.2013 18:23:59 GMT+01:00
Sorry. I see now. I was trying to save the trouble but I can see how the Translate function could make me look crazy. SO, here is what I was trying to say. Haha, some of that is really funny.

I just wanted to say...

You can thank all of us Americas for finding this Wizard's Edition on your Amazon.de and buying the last of the items up. I suppose some of you know what has happened in North America with the "oversold" stock. At least you all get the chance to buy a copy.

Anyway, I wanted to say I was one of the people who bought a copy from here. I hope you don't get screwed like we did, its horrible. On release day we all got emails saying our orders were canceled. Enjoy the game, it is really good and does a lot of things right.

Sorry, Ill post in English next time.

Veröffentlicht am 27.01.2013 19:07:33 GMT+01:00
M. Tripp meint:
No problem. Yes Digital river gives us a lot of trouble. You got problems with your CE and people here thought we had these problems to. But im glad that we had enough for all

Veröffentlicht am 27.01.2013 20:03:21 GMT+01:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 27.01.2013 20:04:55 GMT+01:00
Astaroth meint:
You just need to know, that the EU Collector's Edition is different from the US Version. In the EU Version we do not get the extra soundtrack (although I found out it only contains 2 songs. Not sure if it is true), we also do not get the artwork cards and we do not get the nice box with the transparent window to showcase the items inside. Our content is put into this simple white box instead.

Veröffentlicht am 27.01.2013 21:16:28 GMT+01:00
Kai Iwanov meint:
@Astaroth
Es bekamen auch nicht alle Amerikaner den Soundtrack und die Artworkkarten. Es war eine Sonderaktion von Namco Bandai.
Langsam nervt es echt, wie alle immer wieder drauf rumreiten, dass es die Sachen bei uns nicht gibt.

Veröffentlicht am 27.01.2013 21:24:57 GMT+01:00
anthektike meint:
And the EU-Version lacks that Gold-coloured coin...

Veröffentlicht am 27.01.2013 21:26:53 GMT+01:00
Astaroth meint:
Ich kann deinen Standpunkt verstehen, aber langsam nervt es auch, dass wir in Europa so oft hinten an stehen was den Inhalt solcher Editionen angeht.
Ein weiteres aktuelles Beispiel wären die Collectors und Survivel Editionen von The Last of Us, bei denen in der europäischen Version auch kein Full Size Artbook dabei ist, geschweige denn eine Statue.
Ich weiß, das ist nicht der Ort um sich groß darüber aufzuregen, aber zur Zeit geht mir das gewaltig gegen den Strich als europäischer Fan von Videospielen.

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 27.01.2013 21:37:46 GMT+01:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 27.01.2013 21:43:48 GMT+01:00
Kai Iwanov meint:
@Astaroth
Tja, woran das wohl liegen mag?
Weil viele ihr Geld von Anfang an lieber im Ausland lassen, anstatt den europäischen Markt zu unterstützen?
Wenn der Publisher nicht sieht, dass es sich lohnt, gibs eben nur ne abgespeckte Version oder gar nichts.
Und wir hatten auch schon gute CEs: Jüngstes Beispiel die CE von Mickey Epic 2, wo sich auch Leute aus der UK die Amazon-Version aus Deutschland importiert haben.
Und wir hatten je eine ordentliche CE zu Pandoras Tower und Last Story.

Und im Bezug auf die WE
Wir kriegen unsere wenigstens regulär im Handel, anders als die armen Schweine in Nordamerika, welche es nur in ClubNamco bestellen konnte UND teilweise jetzt trotz Vorbestellung leer ausgehen oder es für das 5-fache von nem raffgierigen Händler kaufen müssen, wenn sie es haben wollen. Aber das ist etwas, dass viele hier scheinbar vergessen.
Lieber weint man um ein paar kleine Goodies und motzt wieder ordentlich. Das hilft ganz sicher.

Veröffentlicht am 27.01.2013 23:23:30 GMT+01:00
It does suck that you all don't get the other items the North American market gets but to be honest, all a lot of people really wanted was the Book anyway. I am one of them. The book with all the stories, info, and the fact that its a replica of the ingame item just makes it a fun item to have. I could see reading and enjoying it as a separate entertainment piece. I would love to have a sound track though, after playing the game, it really is a nice musical score.

Also, could one or more of you post in this thread for em when you get your copy? That way I know you are getting them, maybe whats inside too, like a special gift? That way I don't have to translate all the other threads, lol. Thanks.

Veröffentlicht am 27.01.2013 23:42:17 GMT+01:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 27.01.2013 23:42:30 GMT+01:00
anthektike meint:
Hey Matthew, sure! Will do!
Hope the shipping-time of your eu-copy won't take too long.
By the way, i totally agree with your oppinion: What really matters to me is the book. I saw a little documentation about it on Youtube.com and it looks really awesome. Not cheepish made and propably something i would use during the game much more then the original ingame-book ;-)

Veröffentlicht am 30.01.2013 05:04:46 GMT+01:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 30.01.2013 05:06:25 GMT+01:00
It's really Amazing, that a Game like "Ni no Kuni" make so much furore and let American People's join the german speaking Community.
I hope you get your Copy soon and have fun with it, because the most of us will do the same too =) And yeah, you are right. What really matter is the Book. But still, i hope we will get soon the Chance to buy the Soundtrack from Ni no Kuni. (The last Soundtrack i loved this much, was from Nier^^)

Ah and i'm sorry for my bad English. It's easy for me to read english, but write it by myself is really hard^^

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 30.01.2013 07:38:08 GMT+01:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 30.01.2013 07:39:49 GMT+01:00
Whoosher meint:
@Michael Kreuzeder: Den Soundtrack gibts hier, versandkostenfrei und zuverlässig. Webseite auf deutsch. http://www.play-asia.com/Ni_No_Kuni_Shikkoku_No_Madoush_Original_Soundtrack/paOS-13-71-9x-49-de-70-4299.html

Veröffentlicht am 30.01.2013 18:33:58 GMT+01:00
Hey Matthew, I just received notice about the dispatch of my Wizard's Edition. Here's hoping you don't have to wait for your order much longer.

Funny remark about your initial post: Google handled the word copy as cop so the sentence reads kind of like you're happy about a policeman coming over to your home. :D

Best regards to the US of A, mate! Enjoy the game. It's german language only. Just kidding! Full english (and japanese) voice track and subtitles, no worries! ;)

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 30.01.2013 23:12:10 GMT+01:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 30.01.2013 23:13:11 GMT+01:00
Danke =D die bieten ihre Ware sogar auf Amazon (als drittanbieter) an =) Werd ich auch machen bei gelegenheit ...danke nochma =P

@Sebastian Siwon: XD danke xDD jetzt kapier ich das mit den Polizisten auch xD da muss man mal drauf kommen mit COPy xDD Epic...xD

Veröffentlicht am 31.01.2013 09:52:15 GMT+01:00
Astaroth meint:
I just recieved my edition and I can confirm, that the Wizard's Edition book you are hopeing for is in English.

Veröffentlicht am 31.01.2013 19:18:23 GMT+01:00
Sebbe meint:
Hiya Matthew,

just a quick update that we're seeing a lot of positive feedback on shipped Wizard's Editions even if they have been ordered rather late - mine was preordered on 01/13/13 and got shipped yesterday.

There definitely won't be any kind of 'special gifts', though - the contents are as stated on the website (Magical Companion & Mr. Drippy plush doll), but we do actually get two free DLC familiars (Draggle & Golden Hurley, see corresponding thread on this forum) via PSN.

Veröffentlicht am 02.02.2013 05:37:25 GMT+01:00
Nice, thanks for the feedback. I got an "item shipped" email also on the 1st, so I am really excited. I just don't know what to do with the DLC codes, since I can't use them on my US account. Ill try a few things before I try to sell or just give them away.

Thanks for all the help and feedback. Enjoy the game. Ill let you know when I get my copy. Right now it says Feb 20. well worth the wait ^^

Veröffentlicht am 02.02.2013 11:04:01 GMT+01:00
Mister Smith meint:
I can remember US gamers importing Shen Mue 2 from europe because the microsoft deal. the dreamcast version only came out here and in japan.

for me, it's nothing new to import from the USA because of so many RPGs that didn't came out here, especially for the PS1, PS2 and NDS.

Have fun with your game, Matthew!

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 11.02.2013 15:15:48 GMT+01:00
You forgot the coin. We do not get the coin! :-((

Veröffentlicht am 12.02.2013 07:30:57 GMT+01:00
BR. meint:
We europeans always get fucked no matter who releases.. There are much better and cheaper editions outside europe, thats why i hardly buy in europe anymore...

Veröffentlicht am 12.02.2013 08:55:04 GMT+01:00
Karldaj meint:
We europeans always get fucked? Tell this the native americans for example, please!

Look at the Wii Games Xenoblade & Last Story. The games and the LE were released in the US later!
And if you are used to play JRPG`s you have to imnport Games since the good old NES Time, like Mister Smith says.
The Catherine - Love is over Deluxe Edition from North America is much better then the amazon. europe edition.

Veröffentlicht am 12.02.2013 09:40:55 GMT+01:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 12.02.2013 09:46:43 GMT+01:00
BR. meint:
Like you said Catherine and others...

Ni no Kuni (less content, higher price)
Metal Gear Rising (no CE or anything, Zavii(UK) only)
Last of Us (no Survival Edition or Post-Pandemic Edition, EU gets expensive Joel, Ellie edition with higher price than Survival and less content)
Unchained Blades (no release)

and that is only what I ad-hoc remembered..

Yes it was released later BUT it was released... And the prices are far from realistic, MGR standard edition for example EU 80$ (60¤), US 60$ (45¤).. 33% more for what?
‹ Zurück 1 Weiter ›
[Kommentar hinzufügen]
Schreiben Sie einen Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)
Eingabe des Log-ins

Zur Diskussion

Teilnehmer:  15
Beiträge insgesamt:  24
Erster Beitrag:  27.01.2013
Jüngster Beitrag:  12.02.2013

Neu! Bei neuen Einträgen eine E-Mail erhalten.
Von 2 Kunden verfolgt

Kundendiskussionen durchsuchen
Das Thema dieser Diskussion ist
Ni no Kuni: Der Fluch der weißen Königin - Wizard's Edition
Ni no Kuni: Der Fluch der weißen Königin - Wizard's Edition von NAMCO BANDAI Partners Germany GmbH (PlayStation 3)
4.8 von 5 Sternen   (49)