Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse oder Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis (English Edition) Kindle Edition
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Mehr über den Autor
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com (beta)
1. It's got pictures and illustrations on how to do everything from germinating seeds to cloning to harvesting.
2. It doesn't have a bunch of scientific charts and huge words, it's all easy to understand.
3. Fully covers new techniques like Sea of Green and Screen of Green.
4. Explains the safest way to get seeds and equipment.
5. Awesome pictures.
6. Covers everything from how marijuana grows, all the equipment needed to grow, every phase of growing, plus harvesting.
7. Important chapters on security and pests and disieses that helped me out a lot.
8. Again, very easy to read and understand. Got me excited to start growing.
I have some of the other books, but I'd definately start with this one just cause it's so easy to figure out.
Also, this book spends a lot of time (seemingly needlessly) describing factors such as grow room security and location. It appears that the book has more information on the semantics of growing pot than it does on the actual process and science. There are a couple chapters on vegetative growth, flowering phase, etc - they are about 10 pages long in a book thats 250 pages. Lots of worthless filler in this book.
As I mentioned, if you were clueless, planned on growing hydroponically, and didn't care much about the science of pot, this book might be ok, which is the only reason it has two stars from me instead of one. But ALL of the information in this book is easily found by googling it, and this book is worthless if you plan to grow in soil. Also there are only a few sections of good pictures in the book, and the pictures are rather vague about why they are even in the book. I would say if you have already googled about pot and/or started growing, get one of the bibles. I know its what I'll be doing next.
Start with Grow Great Marijuana, get your room together, then get Jorge Cervantes new book and enjoy your tasty nugs!