Whether you are new to the game or a seasoned player looking for the secrets to taking your scores even lower, the Top 100 Teachers in America have you covered with the single largest collection of fixes, drills and tips ever offered from GOLF Magazine. From the tee box, the fairway, around the green and all points in between, theses time-proven lessons show step-by-step how to instantly improve your swing and hit the shots you need to make more birdies and keep trouble at bay. Backed by over 2,000 years of combined teaching experience, GOLF Magazine 500 Best Tips Ever! is easy to read with hundreds of full-color photographs to explain what you've been doing wrong in every facet of your game and how to fix it immediately.
- Driving: How to hit it in the fairway more often and add power when you need it.
- Iron play: Catch it crisp and sweet with dozens of ways to put your full-swing on perfect plane from start to finish.
- Putting: Time-proven methods from the game's top putting gurus to make the hole look bigger on every putt.
- Short-game: The best tips and tricks to get your ball out of the rough, fringe and sand into automatic one-putt range.
- Shotmaking: Step-by-step methods for pulling off draws, fades and punches like a seasoned Tour pro.