24 Self-guided Tours. 41 Maps. One Great Trip.
At last, a travel guide that tells you how to see the best of everything-in the smartest, most time-efficient way.
* The best of San Francisco in one, two, or three days
* Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
* Walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods
* Hundreds of evocative photos
* Bulleted maps that show you how to get from place to place
* Hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
* A tear-resistant foldout map-enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs
Find news, deals, apps, and expert advice,plus connect with other travelers at Frommers.com
24 Smart Ways to See the City
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Matthew Poole, a native Californian and San Francisco resident, has authored more than two dozen travel guides to California, Hawaii, and abroad, and is a regular contributor to radio and television travel programs. Before becoming a full-time travel writer and photographer, he worked as an English tutor in Prague, a ski instructor in the Swiss Alps, and a scuba instructor in Maui and Thailand. His other titles include Frommer's San Francisco, Frommer's California, Frommer's Irreverent Guide to San Francisco, and Frommer's San Francisco Free & Dirt Cheap. You can follow Matthew's weekly blog posts about travel adventures in California at LocalGetaways.com.