20 Self-guided Tours. 42 Maps. One Great Trip.
At last, a travel guide that tells you how to see the best of everything-in the smartest, most time-efficient way.
* The best of Lisbon in one, two, or three days
* Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
* Hundreds of evocative photos
* Bulleted maps that show you how to go from place to place
* Hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
* A tear-resistant foldout map-enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Louise McGrath, a freelance writer and editor, has lived in England, the USA, Colombia, Spain and now Northern Ireland. She's written/updated several guidebooks to Lisbon/Porto, Ireland/Dublin and the English Lake District, as well as dozens of guides worldwide for Whatsonwhen.