Bird-watchers may come across the yellow-crested toucan on a guided bird walk. See chapter 4.
* Easy-to-read maps throughout
* Exact prices, directions, opening hours,and other practical information
* Candid reviews of hotels and restaurants,plus sights, shopping, and nightlife
* Itineraries, walking tours, and trip-planning ideas
* Insider tips from local expert authors
Find news, deals, apps, expert advice,and travel forums at Frommers.com
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
After first visiting Bali in 2003, Jen Lin-Liu travels to the island frequently and has written about Bali and Lombok for numerous publications including The New York Times and Travel + Leisure. She is the author of Serve the People: A Stir-Fried Journey Through China (Harcourt, 2008) and a forthcoming book about the food of the Silk Road (Riverhead Press). She lives in Beijing, where she lives in the old traditional neighborhoods near the cooking school and restaurant she owns, Black Sesame Kitchen.
Candice Lee has lived in Beijing for the past five years and has worked as a manager and cooking instructor at Black Sesame Kitchen for three years with previous experience working with HIV/AIDS, research, and event managing. She explores, eats, and scrappily finds her way through as many new places as possible (usually by bicycle).