- Taschenbuch: 278 Seiten
- Verlag: lulu.com (3. März 2012)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 1105499340
- ISBN-13: 978-1105499340
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 15,2 x 1,8 x 22,9 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 1.367.379 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
Creative Screwing: A Woman's Guide To Becoming An Erotic Enchantress Of Superlustful Sex (Englisch) Taschenbuch – 3. März 2012
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse oder Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
In diesem Buch(Mehr dazu)
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com (beta)
1. Tons and tons of ideas and descriptions of how to perform various acts in the bedroom (some of these are straight out of a bad porn movie, like dipping the crotch of your panties into your man's beer and then wringing them out in his mouth, but hey, to each his/her own)
2. Tips on how to venture into the more taboo areas of sex comfortably and safely
3. Each section includes lots of references to other websites and books if you're looking for more information about a certain topic or places to purchase toys or lingerie
4. Encourages women to avoid withholding sex as a form of punishment and to try to keep their emotional "poison" out of the bedroom
5. Really emphasizes that women should derive pleasure and satisfaction in pleasing their men, but this is where things start to trickle over into the not-so-great parts of this book....
Here's what I didn't like:
1. Ms. Hernandez writes that men are primal creatures who would spending their lives running amok, eating, sleeping, and screwing to their heart's content (okay, I agree with this) and as women we must love, nay, WORSHIP their "ego". Essentially, 9/10 of this book is how we as women must worship and adore our man's ego to the utmost extent of our capabilities, and this is the only way to keep a man in a monogamous relationship. This is disturbing to me because it sends the message to women that if we a) are not essentially a sex slave to our men and/or b) don't give them the best sex they've ever had, then they will cheat or leave. What a horrible message to send to women!
2. There are endless chapters on how to please your man, but only a few dedicated to masturbating, and absolutely NONE on how to communicate with your man if HE is not pleasing YOU. I'm a firm believer that you must know how to bring yourself to orgasm and be comfortable showing this to your lover, but I was extraordinarily disappointed that there was absolutely no instruction at all on how to talk to your man if he is not satisfying you in bed. In my opinion, this book really misses the mark here because if the woman is doing EVERYTHING she can to be a fantastic lover but is getting nothing in return, then she will undoubtedly build up resentment and frustration.
So in general, if you're looking for ways to improve your love life and need a few ideas, you will be able to find them in this book! As women, I do believe we should acknowledge the primal side of men but that does not mean that we should cater to it entirely. And for those of us in long term monogamous relationships, it IS really important to become REALLY GOOD at pleasing our men in bed, BUT he should also be willing to do the same. I hope readers keep in mind that while great sex IS a component of a great relationship, but not the ONLY component. If you are not compatible with a man on other levels (e.g., common interests, common goals in life, common morals) then the relationship won't work out no matter how good you are in bed. In fact, you could be the woman that the man goes to for an affair, but doesn't have a secure, long-term relationship with....
Don’t think so ladies? Well, that’s my point. Mainstream society is SO crowded with “you go grrrl”, “you deserve to be happy”, and “you’re entitled to do/be what you want”, for women, that no matter how random, obtuse or even self-serving that may be we seem to have lost our way to community, respect and even enjoyment of the male.
While the book tends to oversimplify us, it doesn’t follow the usual path of doing so to poke or put us down! Rather, it rejoices in the simplicity of what we are, clearing a path for celebration together and encouraging (often through scolding) women to let go…and learn to enjoy the incredible ride we’re capable of giving…if you just stop holding us over the barrel for sex and attitude.
Written as a guide for women, few will get it…and fewer who ought to read it and get it will…which is sad. Like some of the reviews herein, the mainstream female is more likely to get caught on the notion that letting go and doing what he wants and needs, in his male terms…is somehow a step in the wrong direction, feminism wise! I can assure you, nothing could be further from the truth. Having such a woman myself, who gets it and has let go…she has me forever, so close and dear that there just aren’t words!
And for men? “Creative Screwing” is their “50 Shades of Grey” not only because it makes it okay to have a penis, but rejoices in everything that comes with it. Raw, hot, theatrical, boiling lust rises out of the groin and dives deep into the heart and soul, where it’s not only acceptable to be male…but in everyone’s best interests to join in and celebrate. Nannette makes no bones about using the language of men as it applies to sex and love; dirty, guttural, and crude as it comes. In so doing, she not only shatters the barriers, taboos, and predispositions that keep women at arm’s length from their men, but affirms every man’s path to the deepest kind of love that most women (and men) only dream about.
Bravo, Nannette. Get the book gang! I bought three, for myself and male friends. The ONLY downside? Trying to share this with women will surely have the air that you are trying to sell them on it…! But, if you have, or can find one that can put that on hold long enough to absorb the contents AND try it out…you will have no need for anything else in your life, ever! Well, other than food, sports, and beer, ha ha!