- Verschenken Sie Bücher zu Weihnachten: Entdecken Sie die schönsten Buchgeschenke zu Weihnachten, Adventskalender und Bücher rund ums Fest. Hier klicken.
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse oder Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Möchten Sie die Produktinformationen aktualisieren oder Feedback zu den Produktabbildungen geben?
Ist der Verkauf dieses Produkts für Sie nicht akzeptabel?
Computer Manual to Accompany Pattern Classification and its associated MATLAB software is an excellent companion to Duda: Pattern Classfication, 2nd ed, (DH&S). The code contains all algorithms described in Duda as well as supporting algorithms for data generation and visualization. The Manual uses the same terminology as the DH&S text and contains step--by--step worked examples, including many of the examples and figures in the textbook. The Manual is accompanied by software that is available electronically. The software contains all algorithms in DH&S, indexed to the textbook, and uses symbols and notation as close as possible to the textbook. The code is self--annotating so the user can easily navigate, understand and modify the code.
A complete MATLAB toolbox to accompany Pattern Classification
Pattern classification is a vital and growing field with applications in such areas as speech recognition, handwriting recognition, computer vision, image analysis, data mining, information retrieval, machine learning and neural networks. Expanding on the MATLAB classification toolbox developed by Elad Yom-Tov at the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, and tested by hundreds of students and practioners worldwide, Computer Manual in MATLAB to accompany Pattern Classification, Second Edition, serves as both a companion to Pattern Classification, Second Edition, and as a professional software toolbox for researchers in pattern classification and signal processing.
Beginning with an introduction to programming in MATLAB suitable for readers with no such programming experience, this Manual and its accompanying software:
* Implement all the algorithms described in Pattern Classification, Second Edition
* Implement important recent algorithms not found in the text
* Use the same terminology as the text
* Include representative data sets, including those from the computer exercises in the text
* Include step-by-step worked examples, including some of the examples and figures in the text
* Provide self-annotated code so the user can easily navigate, understand, and modify the code
* Offer priviledged access to an associated Wiley ftp site for downloading all the software, corrections and additions. To access this website, please visit ftp://ftp.wiley.com/public/sci_tech_med/pattern_classification/
(Note: Visitors will require a password from the Manual to access.)