UML has rapidly become the world's standard notation for modeling software intensive systems. This is the definitive multimedia course in UML -- straight from its inventors, Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, and Ivar Jacobson! You get the UML Multimedia Cyber Classroom -- powerful interactive training with over 200 digital animations of UML diagrams, with detailed audio explanations of key concepts by Grady Booch! The CD-ROM contains hundreds of programming and interactive exercises -- as well as a completely searchable version of the Booch/Rumbaugh/Jacobson best-seller Unified Modeling Language User Guide and The Unified Modeling Language Reference Manual. You also get the definitive printed reference to UML, The Unified Modeling Language Reference Guide, simply the best reference available for UML. The book and Cyber Classroom start with a conceptual model of the UML, then progressively apply it to increasingly complex modeling problems across a wide range of application domains. You'll master UML's vocabulary, rules, and idioms, and learn how to apply it to your software systems.
Best of all, you'll be learning UML as it was intended to be taught -- because its creators will be your personal trainers!
- Watch, listen, and learn as Grady Booch carefully describes key UML concepts with over 200 dynamic animated figures.
- Cyber Classroom includes a fully-searchable electronic version of the classic The Unified Modeling Language User Guide, the full text of the UML specification documents, PLUS a UML dictionary with over 600 hyperlinked terms!!
- Also includes a Video Introduction to the UML by Grady Booch, over 300 practice questions to test your knowledge, hyperlinking, full-text searching, and more!
BONUS: Second CD-ROM includes fully searchable electronic version of The Unified Modeling Language Reference Manual.
The world's most authoritative UML training CD-ROM!
Now you can learn UML from the original designers: Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, and Ivar Jacobson! This training course includes the UML Multimedia Cyber Classroom CD-ROM, plus Rumbaugh/Jacobson/Booch's masterful The Unified Modeling Language Reference Manual.
UML Multimedia Cyber Classroom CD-ROM
- Over 300 practice questions to test your knowledge!
- 200+ multimedia UML diagrams animate every key UML concept.
- Expert insight straight from the original designers of UML! The world's best techniques for designing robust, enterprise-class applications!
- Find it fast! CD-ROM includes fully-searchable copy of The Unified Modeling Language User Guide
100% COMPREHENSIVE, 100% AUTHORITATIVE!
The Complete UML Training Course covers everything you need to know to become an expert UML modeler, including concepts, syntax, modeling techniques, and more:
- Modeling: Fundamental principles and rationale
- UML: Overview, conceptual model, architecture & development lifecycle
- Classes: Basic & Advanced
- Relationships: Basic & Advanced
- Common Mechanisms
- Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams
- Interfaces, Types, & Roles
- Packages & Instances
- Interactions & Interaction Diagrams
- Use Cases & Use Case Diagrams
- Activity Diagrams
- Events & Signals
- State Machines
- Processes & Threads
- Time & Space
- Statechart Diagrams
- Architectural Modeling: Components, Deployment & Collaborations
- Patterns & Frameworks
- Systems & Models
- Hundreds of terms and concepts defined in detailby the object-oriented modeling experts who created them
- Large collection of 2-color UML diagrams, extensively annotated
- Expert insight into UML views designed to help you integrate UML's key constructs into a unified whole
- Detailed reference guides to the UML metamodel, notation, and standard extensions
Learn modeling hands onthen apply it to a series of increasingly complex, real-world problems! And your instructor is none other than Grady Booch, chief scientist at Rational Software Corporation and one of the original designers of the UML.
|Technical requirements: |
|Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000 |
|Internet Explorer (Included) |
|20 MB disk space |
|32 MB RAM |
|CD-ROM drive |
|Sound card support |