• Set this book as your Kindle's primary dictionary*, and you can look up words without interrupting your reading experience. Simply move the cursor in front of an English word, and a quick German translation will pop up on screen.
• For more detailed study needs, open the dictionary and type in a word to view the full range of translations and idiomatic expressions offered.
• Contains all the latest vocabulary from a wide range of fields, with special feature entries about life and culture in English-speaking countries.
• Includes more than 191,000 references and translations.
• Example sentences, usage information, and detailed translation notes ensure
you select the right translation.
• The in-depth treatment of complex words and practical tips on spoken and written English and German make this dictionary the ideal tool for intermediate to advanced students.
• Note that this volume contains the English to German portion of Collins Concise German Dictionary. For the German to English section, please purchase the companion Vol 2 German-English.
*Compatible with 2nd generation and later Kindles except Kindle Fire. Apps: headword search via keyboard input supported on Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for PC only; default dictionary function not supported in Kindle apps.