Castle 1 Staffel 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Valkyrie (subtitled) Castle and Beckett will deal with the consequences of their decisions against the backdrop of a high-stakes investigation.
2. Dreamworld (Subtitled) Continuing from the season premiere episode, Beckett races against time to find a stolen toxin capable of killing thousands of people. To make matters worse, Castle was exposed, leaving him with less than 24 hours to live.
3. Need to Know (Subtitled) Castle and the boys, along with a new NYPD detective, Sullivan, investigate the murder of former child star. The case takes a turn for the strange when Beckett and McCord arrive from D.C. to take over the investigation.
4. Number One Fan (Subtitled) A desperate young murder suspect, Emma Briggs, takes hostages at gunpoint then mysteriously insists that she will only negotiate with one person: Richard Castle.
5. Time Will Tell (Subtitled) A grisly murder investigation leads Castle and Beckett to a suspect who claims he's traveled back in time to stop terrible events from unfolding. Is he simply a deluded killer, or is it possible that he's telling the truth?
6. Get A Clue (Subtitled) Castle is certain a woman's ritualistic murder is tied to a "Da Vinci Code" type conspiracy.
7. Like Father, Like Daughter (Subtitled) Alexis enlists Castle's help to prove that a death row inmate was wrongly convicted. With only 72 hours left before his execution, they urgently investigate the original murder, only to uncover explosive secrets.
8. A Murder is Forever (Subtitled) When a relationship therapist is murdered, it appears that her access to the secrets of her powerful clients led to her death. But a rare object found in her possession makes the case much more complicated-- and dangerous.
9. Disciple (Subtitled) Castle and Beckett arrive at a crime scene to discover that the female victim bears a shocking resemblance to Medical Examiner Lanie Parish. The team realizes the killer may be targeting detectives of the 12th Precinct.
10. The Good, the Bad and the Baby (Subtitled) Castle and Beckett play nanny to a lost child while solving a murder.
11. Under Fire (Subtitled) When Castle and Beckett discover that the victim of a building fire was actually shot, they get on the trail of a serial arsonist. Meanwhile, Ryan's wife goes into labor, but disaster threatens to ruin the joyous moment.
12. Deep Cover (Subtitled) The murder of a young video store clerk takes a strange turn when the team discovers his past history as a high-level hacker. But it's nothing compared to the shock Castle receives when their investigation leads them straight to his father, Jackson Hunt.
13. Limelight (Subtitled) When a rising young pop star is found dead in an alley, Castle and Beckett delve into the victim's out-of-control hard-partying lifestyle.
14. Dressed to Kill (Subtitled) When the assistant to a fashion magazine's dictatorial editor is found murdered, Castle and Beckett are thrust into the glitzy, ruthless world of high fashion in their search for the killer.
15. Smells Like Teen Spirit (Subtitled) The murder of a high school mean girl draws Castle back to one of his many alma maters, where he is giddy to learn that the evidence points to a surprising perpetrator - a teenage telekinetic, throwing he and Beckett into a real-life "Carrie."
16. Room 147 (subtitled) When a guilt-ridden young woman confesses to the murder of a struggling actor Beckett and Castle seem to have an open-and-shut case, until they uncover proof that their suspect couldn't possibly be the killer.
17. In The Belly Of The Beast (subtitled) Beckett is recruited to assist on a Narcotics investigation, but a routine mission turns deadly when an undercover operation goes awry.
18. The Way of the Ninja (subtitled) When a Japanese ballet dancer is mysteriously murdered, Castle and Beckett's investigation into her secret life uncovers evidence that she was killed by a ninja, and now that ninja is coming after them.
19. The Greater Good (subtitled) Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a Wall Street trader. To complicate matters further, the U.S. attorney involved is Elizabeth Weston, Captain Gates' estranged sister.
20. That '70s Show (subtitled) When construction workers find the body of an infamous New York mobster who disappeared in the seventies, Beckett and Castle try to solve this three decade-old Mafia hit.
21. Law and Boarder (subtitled) When an up-and-coming professional skateboarder is gunned down by a mysterious motorcyclist, Castle and Beckett are thrust into the world of extreme sports.
|Darsteller||Nathan Fillion, Stana Katic|
|Nebendarsteller||Susan Sullivan, Jon Huertas, Seamus Dever, Tamala Jones, Molly Quinn, Penny Johnson Jerald|
|Rechte nach dem Kauf||Sofort streamen und auf zwei Geräte herunterladen Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (Streaming und digitaler Download)|