This book is written by Patty Hahne, the author of the popular book titled Doomsday Prepping Crash Course: The Ultimate Preppers Guide to Getting Prepared When You're on a Tight Budget. She's also the owner of the emergency preparedness blog called PreppersIllustrated.com.
This book is packed with great information that is intended to give you tips that will help prepare you to survive more comfortably if you are ever forced to bug out and leave your home quickly. It's written in such a way that the beginner should be able to follow along without feeling overwhelmed and get started putting their 72 hour kits together right away.
Inside this book you'll learn:
- What it means to bug out and why you might be forced to.
- What a bug out bag is and how it's used.
- How to select a good type of bag when preparing your bug out bag.
- Useful items to pack in a bug out bag and why you might need them.
- How to pack a bug out bag so that it's easy to carry.
- What bug out caches are and how they can really help you.
- ...and much more!