Create powerful images with the professional standard:
Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software accelerates your path from imagination to imagery. Ideal for photographers, graphic designers, and web designers, the professional standard delivers new features such as automatic layer alignment and blending that enable advanced compositing. Live filters boost the comprehensive, nondestructive editing toolset to keep you more flexible than ever. And with the streamlined interface and new timesaving tools, your work simply flows faster. Create any image with Photoshop CS3.
- Boost your productivity with a streamlined interface, enhancements to raw-image processing and asset management workflows, and more.
- Experience unrivaled editing power with nondestructive filters, more precise color-correction controls, and more powerful cloning and healing tools.
- Easily create rich composites using new tools for automatically aligning and blending layers and making quick selections.
- Industry-standard editing toolset - Perfect your images with industry-leading image-editing capabilities, which include enhanced color-correction and cloning and healing tools.
- Nondestructive editing - Take advantage of nondestructive editing capabilities, including new Smart Filters, which let you visualize different image effects, and Smart Objects, which let you scale, rotate, and warp raster and vector graphics-all without altering pixel data.
- Rich painting and drawing toolset - Create or modify images with a wide assortment of professional, fully customizable paint settings, artistic brushes, and drawing tools.
- Advanced compositing - Create more accurate composites by automatically aligning multiple Photoshop layers or images based on similar content. The Auto-align Layers command quickly analyzes details and moves, rotates, or warps layers to align them perfectly, and the Auto-blend Layers command blends the color and shading to create a smooth, editable result.
- Quick Selection and Refine Edge tools - Make selections in a snap. Loosely draw on an image area, and the Quick Selection tool automatically completes the selection for you. Then fine-tune your selections with the Refine Edge tool.
- and more...
System requirements for Macintosh:
- PowerPC G4 or G5 or multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v.10.4.8
- 512MB of RAM
- 64MB of video RAM
- 2GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
- 1,024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7 software required for multimedia features
- Internet or phone connection required for product activation
- Broadband Internet connection required for Adobe Stock Photos and other services